Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Really Killing Me!

I swear because I absolutely HATE this song, it is stalking me. EVERY single time I turn my radio on to any given station, this song comes on.

Why do I hate this song so much? The words! Melanie has a beautiful voice,
but in 2010, I do NOT support such foolish lyrics such as:

"Trouble in my life
Problems when you don’t come home at night
But when you do you always start a fight
But I cant be alone , I need you to come on home
I know you messin around, but who the hell else is gonna hold me down"

Melanie Fiona, you get a Ed Lover "C'mon On Son" for that!


2 comments:

  1. I really hate the lyrics to this song! I do love Melonie's voice but I have to agree that the lyrics send the wrong message. Although I do not like the lyrics it is art and I do know women who feel the same way the girl she describes in her song feels! It is sad that this girl would rather be unhappy in a relationship than being single and happy! Oh well it is just a song to me and I am not taking it personally! The only reason why this song gets so much air time on the radio is because the rest of her album SUCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. Too many desperate women walking around these parts, that's why these boys act stupid.

    ReplyDelete